Evatane®: The first choice solutions for encapsulation
Evatane® are copolymers of ethylene and vinyl acetate resins. Their high rates of vinyl acetate (VA) give them high transparency properties and low fusion temperatures, hence a minimized energy consumption during modules manufacturing.
Evatane® 33-45PV and 28-25PV are specially designed for photovoltaic applications and are the main grades for silicon cells encapsulation thanks to their fast curing and unmatched transparency.
- Very good adhesion to glass and backsheet
- Outstanding cohesion
- High transparency (>92%)
- Fast curing thanks to tubular process
- Excellent cell protection
- Enable high cell efficiency
- Cost effectiveness
- Long term proven durability
|Recommended Evatane® grades:|
|Evatane® 33-45PV||Evatane® 28-25PV|